5/27/2013

LA - day 3 - Disney Land

IMG_3051


Hi folks! how are u doing?
well, i didn't forget to post about the rest of my trip ...
i just needed to put bunch of photos on my laptop.
so it's taking long time to post all of the photos... sorry about that.

But today i'm gonna post about Disney land in Anaheim!
It was really hot day... like burning! actually i got sun burned a lot!
you cannot imagine... no more white skin that i used to have...
I should've put sunscreen on me, especially my face and neck...
but it''s ok we had fun!


IMG_3045


well, it took us to get there from the downtown almost 2 hours by bus...
When we got there and saw the castle, we felt like it's small...
but this is the first Disney land in the world!!


IMG_2942


All the cast members were great !!!
look at her! she looks so happy! hahah


IMG_2958

IMG_2972

IMG_3016

IMG_3018

IMG_3028


I've never seen Mary Poppins & Bert talking to an order guy like counselor ! lol
They were talking about 10 min!


IMG_3064


such a happy place!!


IMG_3077


well, see u again!!! xxx


Powered by Blogger.