5/16/2013

Grand Canyon Tour - day 1 -

IMG_2005


Hi guys, how are you doing?

Sorry for late update... Actually I'm already in San Francisco right now.
and I've been having a great time :) but the weather... it's way colder than in LA... and windy. 
i saw people wearing coat! seriously i need a jacket at least...

anyway I was thinking to post blogs about Grand Canyon while i was in LA.
But unfortunately there were no Wifi in the hotel room... 
and the hotel in San Francisco neither... ahhh...
so i'm posting this blog at Starbucks...lol


IMG_1771


Well, I've already written that we had to ready for our tour in only 1 hour... lol
The tour was 2 days bus tour around Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley, and Grand Canyon.
There were 4 people except us. Most of them were around 60 years old and they were Japanese so i felt pretty comfy :) like home... 
and the tour guide... his looking was like typical Japanese older man "おじさん"
 I don't know how i can explain what he was like,
 but he took soooo many photos of us so he's nice! lol


IMG_1794


anyway, we left Las Vegas at 5 am then headed to Horseshoe bend, AZ.
It took about 4h and we took a nap :)

IMG_1825


That was huge! I cannot explain well because of my lack of vocabulary... even in Japanese...
Anyway it was AMAZING!

IMG_1852


IMG_1871


then went to Antelope Canyon!!!
I've always wanted to go there cause some of my friends who went there posted amazing photos on FB.
So I'm glad to see Antelope Canyon with my eyes!!


IMG_1879


and the Native American tour guide was awesome! He's funny and he took many stunning photos of Antelope, he's a professional. Even professional photographers don't know how to take "amazing shot of Antelope" he knows everything like light and shadow...  you can tell when u look at these photos. 
How beautiful! I really wanna print them big!


IMG_1888

IMG_1889

IMG_1896

IMG_1914

IMG_1940

IMG_1918

IMG_1948


After lunch, we went to Monument Valley.
We had 1 hour Jeep tour around Monument Valley.
It was soooo exciting!! cause i could see them really close!


IMG_1959

IMG_1965


IMG_1983

IMG_1980

IMG_1989

IMG_2018

IMG_2048

IMG_2084

IMG_2102


then stayed at a cozy hotel....


IMG_2109


well, I'll post day 2 later...

my cafe late is already done...
I should've bought Grande...lol



see u again!!! xxx






Powered by Blogger.